Formally known as 'Let's Get Shabby' since 2009.
Times have changed and many of us have found our styles have too.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Introducing Shabby Chic Julie

I'm Julie and I live in Perth Australia with my Husband Craig and Daughter Asher. I'm the one that gave Mandy the push lol . My love of this craft started with stamping and making cards which eventually lead to scrapping. Now I do a mix of both and I am totally addicted.
To me the word shabby is lots of layers, lace, ribbons, flowers, paint, distressing and lots of it. Whether it be using the soft pastel colours or my favorite the earthy tones it is a style that I love adding to my layouts and projects.
I am looking forward to being a Shabby girl and can't wait for the challenges to start.

You can check out more of Julie's projects on her blog They call me the scrapnut.
Welcome to the Shabby Chic team Julie.

12 comments:

Deb said...

Gorgeous LO's Julie - Luv them all. Congratulations on your new venture with Mandy and the team.

mandysea said...

Gorgeous Julie!! Your LO's always have wonderful sprigs or bouquets......beautiful!!

cherylb said...

Beautiful LO's as always, I just love your work Julie.

Chimene said...

Beautiful Julie, I really LOVE your art work:)

Jenneke said...

Hi Julie, thanks for pushing Mandy, lol.
And thanks for sharing your beautiful work and talent with us!
Welcome!!

Scrappycat said...

What a beuatiful pieces of art you come to show us! I'm ready for the adventure...

Jocelyn said...

Oh Julie.....you are just the best and you know how much I enjoy seeing all of your wonderful creations!!!! Best of Luck with the site!!!!! :)

Kristii said...

Whoo hoo!!! I totally love your work Julie!!! You rock the shabby world!!

Lisa said...

Beautiful work Julie...LOVE IT!!!

BecM said...

Yay!!! Julie!!!
I loooove your stamping and your use of natural colours. Oh and your layering is just perfect!
I can't wait to see more of your work!

Lea said...

Julie you have always been so awesome over at ST and i can't wait to see what you share here as well.

Unknown said...

Great works you made.
greetins,Lean