Formally known as 'Let's Get Shabby' since 2009.
Times have changed and many of us have found our styles have too.

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Challenge #61 Winner......



We are so glad you all enjoyed playing with 'Chip It'

What wonderful 'Chip It' photos, gorgeous palettes and beautiful project we saw on your blogs!

The design team sends in their top favourites and the tally is added up....


So for Challenge #61, 

our WINNER is..........



LIZZY H!   
 
What a precious photo!
A fabulous art-worked background with beautiful colours!
Congrats Lizzy!  Please send your details so we can get your prize out to you...




A couple of favourites too......




Sue's gorgeous card....
 


and....




Here's Sherry's sweet little paper doll....
 



Thanks so much to everyone who played along with this challenge...
Each project was fabulous!!


Challenge #62 will be up soon!

 Hope you will join us again

:)















4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Well done everyone.. especially Lizzy, Lizzy your layout is sooo very beautiful.. well done!

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello
I really needed this to brighten my day, thank you very much girls for thinking my card was good enough for a favourite.
Congratulations also to Lizzy and Sherry; I can see why they were chosen, such wonderful work.
Smiles:)
Sue

Lizzy Hill said...

Thank you so very much! I think the other girls did a wonderful job...loving the diversity of creations from this challenge........feeling rather pleased, I must say. I loved creating my baby page:):)

Sherry said...

Congratulations to the winner, all the entries looked great. Thanks for picking my paper doll too :)