Formally known as 'Let's Get Shabby' since 2009.
Times have changed and many of us have found our styles have too.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

INTRODUCING OUR NEXT SPONSOR AND GUEST DESIGNER

All of us here would like to welcome

Handmade by Suzanne


as our Sponsor this month.

Handmade by Suzanne is owned by Suzanne McGregor.


Here is a little info about the store.

Handmade By Suzanne is an online retailer of high quality scrapbooking and craft products. Our website launched in December 2009 and we will soon be celebrating our 1st year of business. At HBS our aim is to provide all the latest high quality brands and products at reasonable prices combined with customer service beyond your expectations.

As a special offer to Let’s Get Shabby followers receive 20% discount on all orders (including already discounted items) for the month of our sponsorship – simply enter SHABBY in the coupon field during checkout.

Pop in here to check out all the goodies in the online store and here to check out the blog and gallery.

And representing Handmade by Suzanne as our Guest Designer this month is

Kim Jeffress.


Here is a little bit about Kim.

My name is Kim Jeffress and I have been scrapping for about 8 years, these days I usually scrap the day to day antics and milestones of my two boys aged 3 and 1. Currently I am on the design team for several Australian online shops and was just recently chosen to be on the design team for Hambly Screenprints for 2010-2011. I would describe my style as clean and funky but am always up to try new things!
You can see more of me and my scrapping on my blog.

Welcome aboard to you both.
Looking forward to working along side you for the next challenge.

Stay tuned as Challenge 15 will be up on the 25th
with some wonderful creations and criteria!

1 comment:

Jenneke said...

Welcome Kim!! Great to have you as our GDT! And thanks Handmade by Suzanne for being our sponsor this month!!

XXXJenneke