Formally known as 'Let's Get Shabby' since 2009.
Times have changed and many of us have found our styles have too.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

CHALLENGE #8 SPONSOR AND GT MEMBER

We would like to welcome back



KRIS

FROM




I have always been a bowerbird. When I was little I would always come home from my grandmothers house with a stash of buttons and ribbons. I can still vividly remember sorting through the button box for the sparkly ones and not much has changed in 30 years. I love to decorate whether it be a handmade card, my home or a cake. I love using vintage ephemera and haberdashery in my papercrafting projects and old photographs fascinate me. I love a good story, old fashioned frocks, roadtripping and glitter, lots and lots of glitter.


.


Kris has put together a most stunning prize for 'Lets Get Shabby'!


Click to visit Kris' blog and store.


and view some of Kris's stunning work and style here

.

Kris is planning on updating the store on the 25th with some goodies and lovelies and if you would like to grab some you had better be quick as they sell pretty fast.


We'll be back on the 25th (Sydney Time) to reveal all!!


.


,

No comments: