Formally known as 'Let's Get Shabby' since 2009.
Times have changed and many of us have found our styles have too.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

GUEST DESIGNER AND SPONSOR FOR CHALLENGE #22


Please welcome again...


from

We are so happy that Carol  is joining us again
And just in case you missed her the last time Carol sponsored a challenge...

========
I am Carol Mead, a mixed media and collage artist.
 I also love working with clay on my potters wheel,watercolours as I enjoy this wonderful world of ours, collage and photography.

Why the name Tattered Inspirations?
Because I use old papers torn and old, to create the basis of my works.....
and I am inspired by photos that I take on my travels.
============


Call back in tomorrow when we reveal the prize, criteria and Design Team creations!

xx

1 comment:

Jan Hennings said...

I'll be back tomorrow..am off to check out Carol's blog :)