Formally known as 'Let's Get Shabby' since 2009.
Times have changed and many of us have found our styles have too.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

OUR CHALLENGE 14 GUEST DESIGNER AND SPONSOR

..
..
.

All the Shabby girls would like to welcome

-
-


and owner and guest designer

Leslie Guerreo.

Make sure you pop on over and check out some of Leslie's current and past kits and you will see what we mean by gorgeous!

Here is a little about Leslie:

I'm a mother and friend to my two children (boy 7 and daughter 5).

I began scrapbooking prior to the birth of my son when my sister-in-law showed me a scrapbook she was working on.

Growing up I expressed my artistic side by sewing, but once I was introduced to paper crafting, my creativity shifted from sewing to srapbooking.

After years of purchasing scrapbooking supplies from the local scrapbooking store and never finding the newest products, I decided to start my own scrapbook kit club.

As a proud owner of Divine Design Kits, I strive to obtain the greatest and latest products in the scrapbooking world and I might even throw in a few unexpected surprises!

My kits are very affordable as I love to pass on my savings to other fellow paper crafters because I know that we are currently facing major economic difficulties.
----------



Welcome Leslie!


Ww are looking forward to working along side you for our next challenge!!


And we will see you all here tomorrow night for


Challenge 14's reveal!!

.

3 comments:

mandysea said...

Welcome Leslie!!!
Great to have you on board!!

Julie said...

Welcome aboard Leslie.

Divine Design said...

Thanks ladies! it's my pleasure!